Russell Brunson career: Russell Brunson Net Worth
He started selling software in 2003. His first success was ZipBrander. This software helped people drive traffic to their website and also automatically made money when someone bought something else. In 2005, he made a DVD called “How to Create a Potato Gun”.
This was a course that I took. It can help you to learn about potato guns. People can buy my kit to know what to do.
I’ve been selling them for a while now and it’s been really good for me too! Within a year of graduating from college, I had made a million dollars selling these kits online!
He sold different things. He had shakes, supplements, workout books, t-shirts, technology services, and software. He was active in many companies that help people sell his products.
He also found it difficult to use other companies’ technology to make his business work well, so he created his own company where he created software called ClickFunnels for this purpose.
Russell Brunson in numbers:
- He is a co-founder of Clickfunnels. He earned $1,000,000,000 in just 3 years.
- Russell Brunson has a Twitter following of nearly 51,400 people.
- Russell Brunson currently has over 1.1 million followers on Instagram.
- According to Ahrefs, the website for Russell’s company, ClickFunnels, receives around 126,534 organic search visitors per month.
- He has been in marketing & sales for over twenty years. He has a large portfolio of companies that he works with.
- He has sold his marketing books over 400k copies. The first book of his is called “The Dotcom Secrets” and the other books are “The Traffic Secrets”, “The Expert Secrets” and more.