- 29. When I started praising him, then the words got lost, When I picked up the pen to write, the ink dried up.
- 30. She is very beautiful, she is delicate like flowers, God must have made him with great passion, Maybe that’s why she is the most beautiful.
- 31. Everyone got their own story from my poetry, The only sadness is that it did not get what it was written for.
- 32. His face is as bright as the rising sun, Wherever there is darkness, remove it.
- 33. Hearing his praise, even these stars started burning, When they could not compete with her beauty, they started breaking apart.
- 34. It is not possible to give his example, No one in this world can be like him, He has no competition in this world.
- 35. When he narrates his own stories, then the eyes watch him silently, I had heard from someone that it is forbidden to say anything in prayer.
- 36. There is something special in his eyes, Whenever the eyes meet, it becomes like intoxication.
~ Advertisement ~